Do you assume you simply don’t have the ability to excel at math? Give yourself some credit. Allow one of our tutors to look at your problem solving techniques, and remember that math is supposed to challenge you. If you feel stupid, you are probably doing things correctly.
Most of the courses you are likely to take, and some of their inherent challenges, are discussed in the links below. While we have a lot of advanced courses listed, don’t hesitate to get in contact if you are a basic algebra student or a middle school student struggling with fractions!
Elementary through Middle School
- The Number System
- Word Problems
- Decimals and Percents
- Exponents and Square Roots
Middle Years Programme (MYP)
High School and Secondary School
US curriculum (including AP®)
IB Diploma Progamme
- IB Maths: DP Higher Level Analysis and Approaches
- IB Maths: DP Standard Level Analysis and Approaches
- IB Maths: DP Higher Level Applications and Interpretation
- IB Maths: DP Standard Level Applications and Interpretation
- GCSE and IGCSE Mathematics Higher and Foundation Tiers (all exam boards)
- Advanced Level Mathematics (Edexcel, OCR, MEI, AQA, Cambridge)
- Advanced Level Further Mathematics (Edexcel, OCR, MEI, AQA. Camridge)
- Sixth Term Entrance Paper (STEP 1, STEP 2 and STEP 3)
- Linear Algebra
- Multivariable Calculus
- For students who have an interest in mathematics and want to go beyond the standard curriculum, our tutors can work with you in most university level courses and prepare you for the International Mathematics Olympiad.