Do you assume you simply don’t have the ability to excel at math? Give yourself some credit. Allow one of our tutors to look at your problem solving techniques, and remember that math is supposed to challenge you. If you feel stupid, you are probably doing things correctly.
Most of the courses you are likely to take, and some of their inherent challenges, are discussed in the links below. While we have a lot of advanced courses listed, don’t hesitate to get in contact if you are a basic algebra student or a middle school student struggling with fractions!
Elementary through Middle School
- The Number System
- Word Problems
- Decimals and Percents
- Exponents and Square Roots
Middle Years Programme (MYP)
High School and Secondary School
US curriculum (including AP®)
SAT Math and ACT Math
IB® Diploma Progamme
- IB® Maths: DP Higher Level Analysis and Approaches
- IB® Maths: DP Standard Level Analysis and Approaches
- IB® Maths: DP Higher Level Applications and Interpretation
- IB® Maths: DP Standard Level Applications and Interpretation
- GCSE and IGCSE Mathematics Higher and Foundation Tiers (all exam boards)
- Advanced Level Mathematics (Edexcel, OCR, MEI, AQA, Cambridge)
- Advanced Level Further Mathematics (Edexcel, OCR, MEI, AQA. Camridge)
- Sixth Term Entrance Paper (STEP 1, STEP 2 and STEP 3)
- Linear Algebra
- Multivariable Calculus
- For students who have an interest in mathematics and want to go beyond the standard curriculum, our tutors can work with you in most university level courses and prepare you for the International Mathematics Olympiad.
Find a tutor to help
Warp Drive Tutors, Inc. has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by the International Baccalaureate Organization. International Baccalaureate®, Baccalaureat International®, Bachillerato Internacional® and IB® are registered trademarks owned by the International Baccalaureate Organization. AP®, Advanced Placement®, College Board® and SAT® are trademarks registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this product. ACT® is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, Warp Drive Tutors. Inc. Warp Drive Tutors, Inc. has been developed independently from and is not endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education. A-Level, GCSE and iGCSE are registered trademarks owned by Cambridge Assessment International Education. None of these trademark holders are in any way associated with Warp Drive Tutors, Inc or this website.